The 2018 Engineering Summit @ Esri User Conference (Esri UC) is where forward-thinking professionals learn how the ArcGIS platform can change the game.
Join industry colleagues and Esri subject matter experts in San Diego, California, for a full day of GIS learning ahead of the Esri UC. See all the ways that location-based intelligence can help your team win new work, perform that work at a higher level, and improve the way you run your business.
Here’s a quick preview of some of the learning sessions and presentations that will be available to you on Sunday, July 8:
- Modernizing Engineering Workflows – Jeff Shaner and Rafael Fernandes, Esri
- Combining BIM and GIS – Chris Andrews and Don Kuehne, Esri
- Collaborating with your Customers – Rafael Fernandes, Esri
- Best Practices to Drive Business Results – David Watkins, Esri
- Going Mobile – Jeff Shaner, Esri
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to learn how your organization can get the most from your investment in GIS software and data.